Sunday, November 14, 2010

How did that just happen?

It has been 2 weeks since I posted something on this blog?!?! How? Why? I could probably set here and make up about 30 excuses, some which would be hilarious, but I'll save everyone the time and just own the fact that I haven't been FOCUSED!

I saw an NFL guy with a T-shirt today that said FAITH...FOCUS...FINISH! Kinda hit at the exact right time. Things haven't been horrible for me the past couple weeks, but I certainly haven't had that super strong FAITH in what I'm doing or the FOCUS at all. I feel like I get on track for a few days and then just kinda let life get in the way. Now with all that said I am still doing about 80-85% of the things right when it comes to nutrition and I have been getting excercise as well. The bottom line is that I hit a bump in my road to success and have stalled around 297 pounds. That made me lose FAITH a little in the fact that I am gonna be 225 in the future. Then I sat down and read my own dang blog talking about being FITHEADED and changing forever! I am in this forever...so getting stuck with only losing 2 pounds in a few weeks has to be looked at as a small bleep on my big ole forever radar! FAITH...FOCUS...FINISH it's exactly what I needed.

BTW...the trip to Nashville was a blast and I was super excited that I did a good job of keeping on track with nutrition. Ok I did have a few chicken wings and a had to try some Tennessee Whiskey at Dierks Bentley's Bonfire...but hey...as Mike Nilson tells me "you dang well better have enjoyed it if you did it" YUP!

BACK ON TRACK...FITHEADED...I SEE WHO I WANT TO BE...

FAITH...FOCUS...FINISH...thank you overpaid athlete :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment