Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Like a shark with a freakin' laser beam!

You want to change your ways? It really takes FOCUS...right now I'm in what I like to call "shark with a freakin laser beam" mode! In case your not sure, that is real real focused! :) for all you Austin Powers lovers here is the link to that clip...it's great for a laugh! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh5Lh-tTSZQ Started a 12 week challenge with Mike and some other clients and trainers at Udistrict PT! We are all reading the book the Primal Blueprint. I have followed a lot of the ideas in the book for many months now and love it. But to get refocused on weight loss we decided it was time to read the whole book and really take my nutrition to the next level! So far so good. I have been at it for a week and feel amazing! So much energy and everything just feels great, I can feel the weight coming off already. I LOVE IT! I would highly recommend to anyone serious about being healthy or being healthy and losing weight to join in with us and read this book! I can't wait to report back next week and let you know how I have done with my weight loss. I've been stuck between about 92 and 102 pounds lost for the last 4 months, just going back and forth. ITS TIME TO GET INSPIRED AND MOVE TO THE NEXT PHASE OF MY HEALTHY LIFESTYLE...beware of my freakin' lasers!

No comments:

Post a Comment