Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I've got a lot of them right now...

Extra pounds Excuses Little mistakes Negative thoughts I have a lot of those things and I have now figured out the FATmatic equation of life. Mistake5x + Excuses x Negative thoughts=Extra Pounds It's really that simple. For some dumb reason I have put the formula to use for the past week and a half! I could give you all the excuses, but quite frankly they don't matter. I could tell you why I thought it was Ok to have a girl scout cookie(for the kids of course) or why I thought the caramel frappe at Mcdonalds was a good idea, but it would just be another excuses. Then it all snowballed on me and the negative thoughts aka FATHEADED thinking creeped by into my daily life for the first time in over a year! NOW here is the good news...my mistakes are small...no big greasy hamburgers or pizza. But the fact is they are still mistakes and lots of small mistakes and excuses really do lead to extra pounds. I HAVE ABOUT 5 POUNDS TO PROVE IT! My scale was creeping up towards a number I NEVER EVER WANT TO SEE AGAIN! So I've realized that the FAT formula really does work. Glad I was able to prove it :) Now I need to get back to the FITHEADED thinking and see if I can have a clever FIT formula for you in the next week! I leave with few of my favorite thoughts that got me motivated when I first started... Sacrifice something good for something better If you think you can or can't you are probably right and one that is soooooooooo crucial to healthy eating Failing to plan is planning to fail Heres to me taking my own advice for awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment