Monday, October 18, 2010

I knew I would be close but...

So I took the Monday morning walk downstairs in nothin but my boxers to do the weekly weigh in. I knew that I would be very close to breaking the 300 pound mark...I sucked it in(which i'm certain doesn't really change anything but I feel cool doing it) and took a look down at the ole' digits. Drum roll please...bdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb....299.1!!! I let out a primal scream that I'm certain woke the neighbors. I also did a little touchdown dance ...thank goodness there were no officials to flag me for excessive celebration. I know its just a little step on the way to greatness, but it sure felt good nailing that first goal. Next milestone... with dropping 9 more pounds I will reach the 100 pounds lost! Wow! The big goal that Mike Nilson and I are shooting for is 275 by my 40th Bday on December 16th!

My goal is to try to give ya a little something everyday to think about or look at that might help get you going on the road to your own weight loss. So here are the basics of what I eat and what I avoid...It is consider a Primal Diet....
Good Foods include...
Chicken, Fish and other lean meats
Eggs
TONS of veggies
LOTS of Fruits
HEALTHY FATS...Nuts, seeds, oils, a few of my favorites have become ALMOND BUTTER and COCONUT MILK

The biggest things I avoid...
PROCESSED FOODS
POP
Breads
Refined Sugars


Thats a simple overview of what I'm doing. If you have questions feel free to shoot me an email I would love to talk to you more about it.

1 comment:

  1. You make me laugh and I wanted to extend a congratulations to you very cool to be in the 200 club. Because I am a female my goal was to be out of the 200 club and I am happy to say I am now and will not be going back. Thanks for sharing this adventure with all of us in the blogging world. It is a brave and inspiring thing to share to your readers. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete