Friday, October 22, 2010

Inspiration comes in all shapes and sizes...

This time around I couldn't be more pleased that shape and size is me! I'm so pumped that my story is inspiring people to change their lives. I have heard from so many of you blog readers that are saying that you are using my story to change your life, and that is AWESOME! When I decided to share my story I was honestly hoping it would help someone...even just one person and I would be happy! Just wanted to say GREAT JOB to everyone who is ready for a change and let's do this together! I'm not going anywhere and I am more than happy to share advice, struggles, quality jokes, etc. LET's GET FITHEADED together FOREVER and say goodbye to the old you!

BTW off to my 299 celebration lunch today with Mike, Marcos, and Brandon! Can't wait to talk to these guys and get even more motivated about the future! I'll share how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment